Top Reasons to See Dr. Dario Valencia for Cleaning, Exams & X-rays
- Dr. Valencia’s staff includes highly trained dental hygienists who specialize in dental cleanings
- Making regular trips to the dentist for cleanings, exams & X-rays help to ensure good oral health for you and your family
- Dr. Valencia and his staff are bilingual and are able to assist all patients, whether they are English-speaking or Spanish-speaking
What to Expect During a Dental Exam
It’s extremely important to visit your dentist on a regular basis for cleaning, exams and X-rays. To encourage his patients to do just that, Dr. Valencia and his staff make sure that every patient has a positive, comfortable experience during a visit to our Austin, TX office. During your dental exam, Dr. Valencia and his trained dental hygienists will:
- Examine your teeth for any signs of decay
- Look for signs of gum disease or bone loss
- Closely examine existing dental work, such as fillings, implants and crowns
- Look for any signs of oral cancer that might be present
- Take X-rays whenever necessary
High-Quality Dental Cleanings
Dr. Valencia’s staff includes trained, professional hygienists who provide only the highest-quality services to their patients. During a routine cleaning visit, the hygienist will remove tartar and plaque, polish your teeth, and check gum pocket depth if necessary.
How to Schedule an Appointment for Cleaning, Exams & X-rays
Contact our Austin, TX office today to schedule an appointment for you or any other member of your family. We welcome both English- and Spanish-speaking clients, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Call us today, Austin Location (512) 609-8228 or Hutto Location (512) 642-9121 to schedule an appointment.